LAKE 2022: CONSERVATION OF WETLANDS: ECOSYSTEM-BASED ADAPTATION OF CLIMATE CHANGE
[THE 13TH BIENNIAL LAKE SYMPOSIUM]
• Delegates: Rs. 3,000/-, Accompanying person: Rs. 1500/-
• Research Scholars and University faculty: Rs. 3,000/- (mandatory to attend all days)
• Masters students: INR 1500/- (mandatory to attend all days)
• UG students: INR 1000/- (mandatory to attend all days)
• Representatives from NGO: Rs. 5,000/-, Industry:15,000/-, Govt Agency: 5,000/-
• School and PU students: The organizing committee has decided to waive registration fee to school students and teachers whose papers are accepted for presentation in the technical session.
Please fill the form for Registering:RegisterRegistration fee to be paid either through Demand draft be drawn in favour of the “Lake 2022, Indian Institute of Science”, payable at Bangalore or wire transfer A/C 10270575339, IFSC Code SBIN0002215, State Bank of India, Indian Institute of Science Branch, Bangalore 560012. DD to be sent along with duly filled in registration form.
Students, Teachers Corner
Videos at YouTubeEcosystem Monitoring - Design of Experiments Birds Butterfly Insects Macrophytes Algae Water Fish Plants Biodiversity